PageLines is a Content Management System built to greatly simplify how you use WordPress. They have incorporated drag and drop functionality which makes really easy for users of all levels to understand.
PageLines is also comes with many features that website designers will appreciate like responsive design that you can adjust on the fly, LESS and Twitter’s Bootstrap, typography customization, short codes and much more.
- Easy to use
- Twitter Bootstrap builtin
- Free & Premium templates
- Free & Premium addons available
- Responsive for mobile, tablet and desktop view
- Social media integration and more
Plans and Pricing
Professional License $97 + $14/Month for membership
Business/Developer license $197 + $19/Month for membership
Why To Use PageLines
Websites are becoming easier and easier to design and maintain. Content Management Systems make it easy to create content and stay organized. Frameworks like PageLines simplify the process even further. Pagelines incorporates elements that are pre-made like library of short code, buttons, alerts, typography and more. This means you spend less time customizing your own code.
Use PageLines if you are looking to increase productivity by reducing the amount of time it takes to code, design from scratch, publish content, and stay organized.
- Responsive design
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Twitter Bootstrap integrated
- Typography Presets 50+ Google Fonts
- Special page handling (Customize blog, archive, category, search results, tag and author pages)
- Global color controls
- SEO tuned and social integrated
- Drag & Drop management
- Shortcode library
- Page/post level customization
- 24/7 support via chat, forum and ticket support
David writes for a couple different websites that work with hosting and consumer reviews. He brings real-world application to harder to understand concepts in order to help people learn about specific subject matter. He also knows HTML, CSS and PHP to help out with building and configuring sites.